Girls Surf & Yoga Camp Bali
Medewi, Bali, Indonesia
12 – 18 NOV OR 03 – 09 JAN 2019
Join our Girls Surf and Yoga Camp Bali for 7 days of surfing and yoga in a dream location with an awesome all girls crew.
Nothing beats waking up in Bali to your breakfast of choice ready-made for you and the surf guides all set to take you surfing in high-quality waves every day. In our hotel in Medewi, you will sleep in comfortable beds in clean rooms with AC and wifi, chill out in the hammocks with our unlimited supply of fresh coconuts and enjoy the delicious local food. Your days will be filled with surfing, yoga basic theory sessions, nutritious and filling meals, chilling and exploration.
We believe that through the enthusiasm and support from a girls crew you will feel better about yourself, and combining it with theory will help you maintain this confidence also after the camp.
Designed exclusively for 8 surfing ladies who want to challenge their comfort zones while learning to surf or progressing to the next level with our high-quality intermediate coaching.
The group is, limited to 8 to ensure your progression so book now to avoid missing out!
Medewi, Bali, Indonesia
8 max. guests
Breakfast & Dinner
Airport pick up & drop off
Just for the Girls
Rental Gear Available
- 10 nights accommodation
- 2 Surf sessions a day with our excellent surf guides
- Transport to and from surf and other activities
- Photo analysis sessions and all your photos to keep
- Surf theory sessions
- Delicious and healthy breakfasts and dinners
- Unlimited coconuts, fresh fruit and drinking water
- Airport transfer from Denpasar
…and what’s not
- Flights to Bali
- Travel insurance (this is mandatory to have sorted prior to arrival at the camp and must cover you for all aspects of the trip including cancelation)
- Board rental – You can rent one from us for €50 for the whole retreat
- Other drinks than water
- USB to store your photos
- Note book
- Water bottle
Surf the waves of your life together with your girls crew and get a taste of the real Balinese culture when we attend local ceremonies and events. Experience the feeling of a bunch of girls having your back as you explore your limits and how to push them. At the same time, enjoy the rewarding feeling of helping others reach their goals. Being a part of the crew will leave you with memories for life.
The Camp is situated in a perfect location, just down the road from Medewi point; which is claimed to be the longest left-hander in Bali! The wave is mellow but still powerful and it’s perfect for intermediate beginners to advanced surfers. There are also several other spots around if you want a less crowded option.
We have a beginners group so if you have surfed once or twice before this, this is the group for you! The only requirement for joining is that you want to challenge yourself and that you enjoy spending time in the water. The beginner group has max 2 ladies to one instructor.
You will learn the basics of surfing from qualified instructors during the day and share your experiences with the other ladies in the evenings while learning to make sense of it all in the headspace sessions. We guarantee you will experience accomplishment, inspiration, support, and strength during your stay
Our intermediate group is for you if you have surfed a little or a lot before and have gotten to the stage where you are at least trying to catch green waves on your own. The focus in this group is mainly how to increase your wave count and feel confident in the water. What happens in your head when you sit on your board and watch other people catch waves instead of doing it yourself?
In addition to boosting your confidence, you will learn to analyse your technique from watching photos of yourself so that you can be your own coach after you leave.
We have the hotel to ourselves, it’s surrounded by jungle and little farms with an empty beach just two minutes walk from your room. You can choose between having your own room or sharing with one other person. All rooms are high standard and have AC, WiFi and en-suite bathrooms.
All breakfasts and dinners are cooked by the wife and the mother of the hotel owner. These two lovely ladies are excellent cooks and provide a wide range of local dishes every evening so you are pretty much guaranteed to find something you like. They are also great at accommodating dietary needs and keep surprising us with little desserts and fresh fruit when we least expect it. For lunch we will eat in the village most of the time, to make sure we support all the little local businesses as well, this is the time where you can choose to eat whatever you feel like.
A few helpful tips:
- The temperature in Bali is a pretty stable 27 °C – 30 °C throughout the year – Pack your sunscreen! At this time of year it will be humid.
- Your passport needs to be valid for at least 6 months from the date of your entry to Indonesia
- You must also have a valid return ticket or a ticket out of Indonesia within the expiration time of your visa
- The visa requirements change frequently in Indonesia so the best tip is to double check with the Indonesian Embassy in your country as early as possible prior to your trip.
- If you want to bring a surfboard with you check out the airline policies for surfboards before booking your ticket
- Reef booties are a good idea
- Long sleeve rash vest and surf leggings will save you from the discomfort of sunburn.
Each day will be condition dependent, but you can expect that there will be surfing, yoga, as well as time to chill and take in your surroundings while sipping on a coconut!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.